Terms Of Service
The author and publisher of PabloPerez.com and the accompanying materials have used their best efforts in preparing PabloPerez.com. The author and publisher make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of PabloPerez.com. The information contained in PabloPerez.com is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in PabloPerez.com, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT’S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLESbIN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF LIFESTYLE or EARNINGS. LIVING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCTS, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES.
ANY CLAIMS MADE OF MIRACLES, SPIRITUAL BREAKTHROUGHS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL LIVING, EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSES, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
The author and publisher disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
As always, the advice of a competent doctors, legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in PabloPerez.com.
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
PabloPerez.com is © copyrighted by Pablo Perez and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws, with ALL rights reserved. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within PabloPerez.com under any circumstances without express permission from Pablo Perez.
- All physical CDS, DVDS and BOOKS can be returned during the first 30 days of purchase and claim a refund. Digital goods can not be returned, but you, as a customer can claim our 30 day money back guarantee for any reason.
- Physical products must be returned to this address: Heavenly Sound, 407 N. Broad St. Elizabeth New Jersey 07208, USA.
- Physical products must be returned with a copy of the purchase invoice we sent you by email. You can choose your own packaging.
- You, the customer, must pay the costs for the shipping return. And original shipping costs are not refundable, because we ship internationally.
- Once we receive your returned product, we will refund your money back to your credit card.
- We ship CDS, DVDS and BOOKS in the U.S. and worldwide.
- We ship 48-72 hours after the order is placed, often sooner.
- Depending where you live, is what shipping company we’ll use. For the U.S we use USPS.
- We have a flat rate we charge for shipping, as indicated on your shopping cart.
- Our shipping department will notify you by email when shipping has been made. To keep costs down, on most of our products, tracking is not provided. Except for the “14 CDS Pablo Worship Collection”
- For any other questions about your purchase contact support[at]heavenlysound.org
Wow! You are still reading this page… and you should… it’s really important stuff. We took the legalese the lawyers wrote and translated it into readable English. So be a smart net head and read the stuff on this page. It could prevent you from hearing from our lawyers, or worse yet, from really nasty people, like prosecutors.
Here’s the deal:
We run this site so that people like you (and people you like) can use it for spiritual encouragement, biblical information, music inspiration, education and communication. So go ahead and browse around all you like. You can even download stuff from the site but only for noncommercial, personal use. If you do, though, don’t fool around with the copyright and other notices all over the stuff. They’re there for a really good reason. And don’t even think about distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting, or anything else uncool with any of the stuff, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes unless we give you written permission. And it’s not likely we will.
If you visit our site, you’re also legally obligated to [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, the World Wide Web, or Elizabeth, NJ, U.S. You shouldn’t access or browse the site if you have any problem with that, because once you start, there’s no turning back — you are bound by [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions.
So here’s the scoop on our Top Ten Rules for Cybersurfers who hang out on PabloPerez.com and all its associated sites:
1. For everyone’s sake, just assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless we say it’s not. So you can’t use the stuff except how we say you can on this page or anywhere else on the site without our written permission. And like we said before, it’s not likely we’ll give you permission anyway. In fact, even if we wanted to, the lawyers are likely to veto any deal anyway. So it’s better you don’t even ask.
2. While we try to include accurate stuff on the site, we’re not promising you it’s accurate. In fact, we’re not promising you anything except fun and entertainment. So if you use stuff on the site, you’re using it at your own risk. Don’t call us if there’s a problem because we assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
3. We and anybody else who helped us create, produce, or deliver the site are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use it. In particular, the lawyers want you to know that our disclaimer includes “direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. ” Ugh! What a mouthful from the mouthpieces. We put all of that in quotes because we couldn’t figure out any other way to say it that the lawyers would accept. But here’s the bottom line — we’re not responsible if you’re browsing around and the site damages you or your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. We sure hope that doesn’t happen, but if it does, don’t call us.
4. If you don’t want the world to know something, don’t post in on the site in any bulletin board or anyplace else. That’s because anything you disclose to us is ours. That’s right — ours. So we can do anything we want with the stuff you post. We can reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, broadcast it, and post it someplace else. We can even send it to your mother (as soon as we find her address). Not only that, we can even use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques you post any way we want to, including, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or other stuff using the information you post.
5. Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either our property or someone else’s property we’re using with their permission. No matter what, it’s definitely not your property. You or any of your net-friends can’t use it unless we said you could on this page or somewhere else on the site. And guess what — we won’t say yes. So be careful, because unauthorized use may violate all sorts of nasty laws. Be smart, keep the stuff you download to yourself.
6. There are also a lot of trademarks, logos, and service marks on the site that either we own or we’re using with someone else’s permission. So don’t think you have any kind of license or right to use them, because you don’t and we’re not about to give you one. If you don’t leave them alone and mess with our trademarks, logos and service marks on our site, we’ll probably go ballistic, so will the companies that own the other trademarks, logos and service marks. That means that we’re likely to sue you or to ask a prosecutor to come after you for messing around with our property or the property of others.
7. You’ll probably notice we’ve linked our site to lots of others. While that’s cool, it doesn’t mean we’ve looked at all those sites, much less checked them out periodically to see what’s going on. So don’t blame us if some site you link to is bad or has stuff on it that offends you or your pets. Go ahead and link, but remember, you’re doing it at your risk.
8. That brings us to what you do on our own site. While we occasionally listen in on chat groups, or look at the posting in our discussion groups or on our bulletin boards, we take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content of those locations or for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you might encounter when you visit such places on our site. And please be warned, don’t you dare posting (commenting) or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, nasty, mean, or profane material or any material that law enforcement types may consider a criminal offense, get someone in court on a civil lawsuit, or for that matter violate any law — anywhere, anytime.
While we certainly respect your privacy, we have no choice but to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court which might ask us who might have posted nasty stuff on our site.
9. Software that we use on this Site is protected by all sorts of patriotic U.S. laws. Because of that, you can’t download or send the software to anyone in the vacation travel spots of Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country where United States has embargoed goods; or (get this) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders.
As if that were not tough enough, if you live in or are a national of any of those lovely places, you’re not even supposed to be reading this page, but that’s a story for another time.
Ok, that’s all for now.